University of Rajshahi Admission Circular has been Published for the Session of 2017-2018. Undergraduate Application will be started from 10 September 2017 and it will be continue up to 24 September 2017. Admission Test will be held on 22 to 26 October 2017. Rajshahi University Admission Circular and Others are given below.
Admission Test Eligibility:
- SSC or Equivalent Passing Year 2013,2014 or 2015
- HSC Passing Year 2017.
- Total GPA 7.00 in SSC and HSC. GPA 3.00 in Each of SSC and HSC from Humanities Group.
- Total GPA7.50 in SSC and HSC. GPA 3.50 in Each of SSC and HSC Level From Business Studies Group.
- Total GPA 8.00 in SSC and HSC. GPA 3.50 in Each of SSC and HSC Level from Science Group.
- GPA will be Counted with Fourth Subject(s).
For Online Application Please visit www.admission.ru.ac.bd
Admission Test Mark Distribution:
- Admission Test Total Marks is 100 without B Unit.
- Admission Test will be held in MCQ System.
- 80 Marks in MCQ and 20 Marks for Written Exam For B Unit.
Admit Card Download:
You will be found here Admit Card Download Details Instruction with Admit Card Download Links.
If there is any Update about Seat Plan you will be found details about your Seat Location.
Admission Test Result
You Can Search Your Admission Test Result of Any Unit of RU from http://admission.ru.ac.bd/result16.php
You will be found here other Important Information and Notice from this Section.