Prime Bank Limited is one of the leading private commercial banks in the country and the proud recipient of numerous awards from ICAB, ICMAB and SAFA for its published accounts & reports, operational excellence and transparency in consecutive years. This success has been achieved through the contribution and enthusiasm of our motivated employees.
The Bank is now looking for experienced candidates for its Export Monitoring Department.
Positions: Officer / Senior Officer
The above grades/positions will be offered to deserving candidates depending on experience and
- Visit factories of existing/new RMG & allied export oriented customers to oversee the factory/project. Needs to determine size, capacity, machineries, stock and overall compliance status of the factory.
- Collect shipment schedule of the customer and follow up through on-site & off-site supervision especially for low performing/problematic customer.
- Monitor the production of the factory to see the possibility of timely export of garments of the low performing/problematic customer to avoid recurring stock lot/short shipment on the basis of relevant papers/records.
- Estimation of stock (raw materials, WIP & finished goods) genuinely procured/processed against specific Export L/C or Contract if necessary.
- Review the outstanding/overdue loan status reflecting related shipment/accepted bills to find out suitable coverage against loan outstanding.
- Inspect the stock lot against forced loan and discussion meeting with the customer for disposal (if required).
- Onsite/offsite monitoring the remediation/up gradation of the factory as per CAP (Corrective Action Plan) of Accord/Alliance/ILO or any other Compliance auditor.
- Coordinate & assist Business & CRM (Credit Risk Management Division) for preparation of export credit proposals.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have computer literacy in MS Office and other related applications
- Excellent communication skills both in Bengali and English
- Able to communicate with different stakeholders
- Good analytical reporting skills
- Self-starter & enthusiastic Age & Academic Requirements:
- B.Sc in Textile Engineering or Graduation in Apparel Merchandising or Post-Graduation in Business subjects from any reputed university.
- Maximum 35 Years as on March 31,2017
At least 03 years of experience in RMG and allied sector including local & foreign buying house
Job Location: Chittagong & Dhaka at the moment but transferable anywhere in Bangladesh as per the Bank's requirement
Compensation & Benefits: As per Bank’s policy
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidate can apply for only one position of the following link: http://career.primebank. com. bd/career/joblist. html Application Deadline : April 12, 2017
N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for recruitment assessment. Any kind of persuasion in the recruitment process will lead to disqualification of candidature. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.