Bangladesh Department of Women Affairs New Job circular has been Published for Some Vacant Position. Eligible Candidates Can Apply by Postal Service within 30 October 2017
Position Name: Traineer (Contractual)
Front Desk Management Training, Tourist Guide Training, Fashion Design Training 4 Salesmanship Training, Vermin Compost, Beautification, Block Batik, Tailoring, Satharanji Making. Crystal Showpiece Making, Decorated Candle Making (any), Woolen Dress. Mushroom & Apiculture Training
Number of Vacant Position: 852 (2 Position in each Upazilla)
- HSC (Pass) and Experience in Relevant Field or Diploma in Relevant Subject.
- Minimum 2 Years Experience in Related Subject.
Application Deadline: 30 October 2017
- Candidates can apply by Downloading Application form from www.mowca.gov.bd or www.dwa.gov.bd. Application form Must Print in A4 Size Paper and Fill-up with Required Information.
- Enclose 3 Copies of Recent Color Photo with Application
- Write down your Trade Name, Own District and Upazilla Up Ride side of Envelope. If you are Quota Applicant write down your quota name up right side of Envelope along with Trade, District and Upazilla Name.
- Send 100 Taka Treasury Challan main Copy with Application
Department of Women Affairs Admit Card:
DWA Authority will be Published the Exam Date and Admit Card information on their Website and Daily newspaper and Admit card will be issue to Candidates by Postal Service.
Department of Women Affairs Seat Plan:
Visit Official website dwa.gov.bd to Search your Seat Plan. You will be found here details Seat Plan if authority Published seat Plan for any of the following position.
Department of Women Affairs Exam Results: