Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admit Card, Seat Plan and Admission Test Result
Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission Circular has been Published. Online Application will be Started from 10 october 2017 and It will be Continue up to 15 November 2017. Admission Test will be held on 1st December 2017. SAU Admission Circular 2017-2018, Admit Card Download, Mark Distribution, Admission Test Seat Plan and Admission Test Result for All Unit are given below.
Admission Test Eligibility:
- Passed SSC or equivalent examination in Science Group in the year 2014 or 2015.
- Passed HSC or equivalent examination in the year 2016 or 2017 with at least CGPA 3 in each of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- Securing a minimum GPA 3 in each of S.S.C and H.S.C examinations but combined GPA should be at least 7.0.
- Candidates have to apply online by http://www.sau.edu.bd for admission and application fee is only payable through Dutch Bangla Bank (DBBL) mobile banking.
- Candidate have to upload passport size photograph while applying online.
- Dial *322#
- Select 1 for Payment
- Select 1 for Bill Pay
- Type Biller ID
- Type your Bill Number
- Type Amount
- Input your PIN Number and Confirm your Payment.
Admission Test Mark Distribution:
- Admission Test Type: MCQ
- Admission Test Total Marks: 100
- Admission Test Duration: 1 Hour
- Admission Test Subject: General Knowladge, English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology
SAU Admit Card Download:
Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admit Card has been Published. Applicant can Download from 19 November 2017 to 25 November 2017. To Download Admit Card visit www.sau.edu.bd
SAU Seat Plan:
If there is any Update about Seat Plan you will be found details about your Seat Location.
SAU Admission Test Result
Admission Test Result will be Published 5 December 2017. To Search your Result visit Official Website www.sau.edu.bd. You will be found here your result aslo if results are available.
You will be found here other Important Information and Notice from this Section.